RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
In the interest of our members their guests and the local community, the Massey Golf Club policy is:
- Not to serve alcohol to persons under the age of 18
- Not to serve intoxicated persons
- Not to serve people that are behaving in a disorderly manner
- Not to host promotions that encourage excessive drinking
RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF GAMING
- Compliance with all legal requirements
- Trained staff who are able to provide assistance
- Counselling for those experiencing gambling problems
- Access to a self-exclusion program
REGISTERED CLUBS ACT
- A list of disclosures, declerations and returns made by the governing body and employees of the club
- The salary bands of the club’s top executives
- Details of the overseas travel made by the governing body and employees of the club
- Details of loans given by the club to employees
- Details of certain contracts executed by the club
- Salary details of club employees who are close relatives of a member of the club’s governing body or top executive
- Details of payments made by the club for consultant services
- Details of legal statements made by the club with a member of the governing body or an employee of the club
- Details of legal fees paid by the club for a member of the governing body or an employee of the club
- The club’s annual gaming machine profit
- The amount applied by the club to community development and support
The club must prepare quarterly financial statements for the governing body that incorporate:
- The club’s profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for the quarter, and
- A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter
Members may view the register of the financial statements or receive a copy of the financial statements by written request to the club.
CLICK & COLLECT REFUND & ONLINE PAYMENT POLICY
The Family Brassiere @ Massey Park will not be responsible for any loss or deterioration which occurs subsequent to delivery as per your instructions (unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to delivery) due to non-timely collection or otherwise. Please select your meals carefully as no refund or exchange will be given. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you to determine if you would prefer a replacement or deduct it from your total order.
Online Payment Policy
We only accept online payment by providing your credit card details during checkout on our secure site. We will process your order payment using your credit card for the value printed on the tax invoice we provide with your order. All transactions are sold and processed in Australian dollars (AUD). We accept MasterCard and Visa ONLY on this secure site.
Credit card details are handled by a third party payment gateway (Commonwealth Bank of Australia) and The Family Brasserie @ Massey Park will never save your actual details.
For the avoidance of doubt, The Family Brasserie @ Massey Park will not in any circumstance be liable to you, or third parties, for any loss or damage you may suffer arising from credit card fraud or identity theft.